Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aurora


I have ordered an Aurora Velomobile from Nimbus Kayaks. Steve, the owner, assured me that I COULD fit.... which I have heard before. The Stormy people told me.. yes.. I would fit. There was no way I could fit. Nice folks.... with a nice bike that they now admit does need some more work.

Well..... Steve was driving through Seattle on his way back from the Left Coast Velomobile gathering, and made time to stop to let me sit in one. I DID fit... barely. Although the springs were maxxed out by my weight... he said he could adjust that. So... by the end of May or the middle of June... they say.. I should have a velomobile. I am ordering it with the electric assist and scmlumpf drive... or however you spell that! Details on that later ... if anyone ever starts reading this journal.

Do you?

No comments: